Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Production Rant

Hey Everyone!

First, I would like to once again thank everyone for their participation in the projects we have shot in the last year or so. I would like to send a special thank you to Peg London and everyone else who was apart of Project: PATROL.

PATROL UPDATE

As we grow closer to the holiday it seems to become harder and harder to complete the post-production phases of the projects we have shot. The last scene from PATROL has almost become so annoying that I would rather re-shoot it again than have to deal with having a visual effects artist spend so much time on something so small. Still, we are tentatively scheduled to be done with all of PATROL by January 1st (but at this pace I wouldn't hold my breath).. Ya, I know as a producer it is my job to be optimistic and energetic about everything, but I would much rather just call it like I see it. I know the job will get done, but it is just a matter of when.

As far as distribution goes, we have reviewed the film over-and-over for the last couple of months and have decided that it would better suit a television media over a theatrical.


Shila's Music Video

We are scheduled to shoot a music video this weekend, so I am very eager to get this project out of the way because negotiations between the artist's management and my company went on a bit too long.

Hopefully, it will all pay off. We have decided to go with shooting on the Panasonic HVX and a couple of Redrock Micro products. *shrugs* Let the games begin!


Solomon Tubbs-Foster
JAGO Productions, LLC
http://www.jagoproductions.net

No comments: